Thursday, June 4, 2009

catherines fitzsimons blog

hi & welcome to my new blog.
I have many years of experience in the personal development field having overcome real challenges in my own life with true success and determination. This wealth of personal experience means I have real empathy for people, like you who want to create that difference that means living a much more useful life.
Keep an eye out for the many hints & tips I will post and if you have any questions for me feel free to comment or check out my website www.catherinefitzsimons.com

Thanks
Catherine

3 comments:

  1. Catherine
    Best of luck with the blog.
    Finbarr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Finbarr, I appreciate it, blog was not working at first and then we got it right. How are you doing? Will I see you at the next NLP on 19th ?

    ReplyDelete